Beginning Farmer/Rancher Financing
Do you or somebody you know:
- Have an interest in changing careers to become an Ag producer?
- Filed less than five IRS schedule “F”s
- Is the family adding a new Ag producer into its operation?
- Have a wish to start a new producer in your program?
If you answered yes to any of these, then we may have a program designed for you.
At Platte Valley Bank, we recognize that not all beginning Ag producers have the resources and tools needed in starting up a successful Ag operation. You face many hurdles and sometimes it’s hard to know where to start. That’s why we created the Beginning Farmer/Rancher Financing (BFF) program.
With the BFF program, Platte Valley Bank can help the beginning Ag producer get started with lower interest rates and reduced equity requirements.
Our goal is to help you be successful by also helping you navigate the business side of Ag production while giving you the financial tools you need to get started.
* All loans subject to approval. Certain restrictions may apply.