Checking & Investment Accounts
Services Available with Every Checking Plan
- FREE NetBANKING
- FREE mobile banking
- FREE online bill pay
- FREE eStatements
- FREE ATMs anywhere*
- FREE Platte Valley Check & Cash Debit Card
Business Benefit Checking
Platte Valley Bank's Business Benefit Checking is available to the following entities: not-for-profit organizations, not-for-profit corporations, not-for profit associations, and personally owned businesses such as a sole proprietorship. A personally owned business that is identified as a limited liability company, corporation, or partnership entity is not eligible for this account.
- Minimum balance of $250.00
- Monthly service charge of $14.00 if account balance falls below $250.00
- Earn interest on collected balances ** above $500.00 based on three tiers
- Monthly statement provided with images
- Unlimited check writing
- No per check charge
Business Plus Checking
Platte Valley Bank's Business Plus Checking is a non-interest bearing account designed for businesses and non-profits with moderate checking needs. This account is not recommended for customers with significant account activity.
(Please refer to our Business Premium Checking.)
- Placed automatically into tiered pricing matrix monthly based on number of transactions and deposited items
- Monthly maintenance charge waived if the required minimum balance of tier is met based on average monthly balance. ***
- Monthly statement proivded with images
- Excessive activity fee: $0.20 per item for transactions/deposits that exceed Tier III monthly limits
Business Premium Checking
Business Premium Checking is a service recommended for businesses with large checking and/or deposited item volumes. Accounts receive credit for balances, and activity fees are based upon item volume. Our account reconciliation program, balance inquiry and wire transfer services provide data and control required to professionally manage more active accounts.
*All transactions at Platte Valley Bank ATMs are free. Foreign transaction surcharge fees at ATMs not owned by Platte Valley Bank will be reimbursed by us and deposited to your account.
**The "collected balance" on account is derived after all transactions have been posted to the account. The collected balance reflects only those funds that have been collected by us.
***The average monthly balance takes into consideration your full month’s deposits, even if your account falls below the minimum balance for the part of the month.