Important information about the Home Depot Data Breach It seems like every time you turn on the news you hear about another company having a data breach. The good news is you can trust that Platte Valley Bank is continually working to protect your account.
- A convenient, safe and secure way to access your bank statements online.
- Discover how eStatements can help you manage your statements faster and easier. It's safe, secure and more convenient than receiving your statements by mail.
- Immediate access to your monthly eStatements and imaged checks through online NetBANKING, replacing your mailed statements.
- View your statements 24/7 from anywhere with Internet access.
- eStatements allow you to view your checking and savings account statements right on your computer. You will receive email notifications when your eStatements are ready for you to view, save, and print at your convenience. You will also be able to have additional recipients (i.e. your accountant, spouse, business partner) receive your eStatements and check images. They will have their own access and only see the items you allow.
- Print or save your statements to your computer hard drive or CD to view whenever it is convenient for you.
- Login to NetBANKING to view eStatements showing transactions and imaged checks for the current monthly cycle.
- The previous 60 days, showing the transactions and imaged checks, can be viewed.
- Paper copies of older statements are available upon request.
- CD's are available, showing all transactions and imaged checks, for Consumers and Businesses FREE for the first year. (January through December) Thereafter, CDs are available annually at a cost of $10.00 for Consumers and $25.00 for Businesses.